QUALITY, SERVICE & INTEGRITY – NO COMPROMISE
Hibbs was founded on the principles of Quality, Service and Integrity. It is these principles, and the qualities they support, that define our corporate culture. We strive for excellence in all our undertakings – It’s not enough to be good, we want to be the best!
Quality – We aim to provide products and services of the highest quality. We will assist our clients to meet their responsibilities for Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management by providing them with reliable, accurate and representative data and professional consulting services.
Service – We exist to service our clients. We aim to achieve outstanding levels of client satisfaction by providing them with a high quality, value added service, and by meeting and exceeding their service delivery expectations.
Integrity – In our dealings with each other, our clients and the wider community, we will adhere to four basic guiding principles:
- Is it honest and truthful?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Does it promote goodwill and better relationships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Hibbs and individual team members use these guiding principles as the point of reference upon which we base the decisions for our actions. We will treat others as we wish to be treated.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
As a high quality provider of laboratory testing services, training, risk management consulting in the areas of occupational health and safety, environment and quality management, Hibbs is committed to act according to good professional practices to ensure the quality of our services and the well being of its stakeholders.
The purpose of our management system based on ISO 17025, ISO 9001 and AS 4801 is to continually improve our performance, products and services, meet customer expectations, facilitate the interaction of our processes and encourage quality, business growth and a fair and safe working environment.
To achieve this objective we will commit to:
- Adopt the methodology Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Establish and periodically review Quality and Health and Safety Objectives and Goals to continually improve the effectiveness of the management system and aim for the elimination of work related injury and illness.
- Identify our relevant legal requirements and comply with them.
- Identify customer requirements and other requirements to which we subscribe and comply with them.
- Comply with ISO 17025 to continually improve the effectiveness of our laboratory management system.
- Communicate our procedures and policies to all personnel so they can familiarise themselves with the management system and understand how to locate information, follow procedures, convey information and deal with every day issues related to the management system.
- Provide the required resources.
The foundation of our management system is openness, accessibility and discussion within the Hibbs family. Most issues can be resolved easily before they become a problem for our clients or us. The open door policy encourages colleagues to present ideas, raise concerns and ask questions.