MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - DANGEROUS GOODS, WHS, & ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITS
The primary task of an effective management system is to engage employees and set a clear direction for the entire organisation by documenting the processes, procedures and responsibilities for achieving policies and objectives. Properly implemented, it will improve processes, reduce waste and help prevent accidents while lowering costs and facilitating training opportunities.
A risk management system, tailored to an organisations specific risk profile, is an integral process in the success of the organisation and a key tool in all decision making processes. Hibbs offers a comprehensive service for the assessment of WHS risks as well as the development of systems for managing those risks.
As certified auditors, trainers and experienced coaches in change management, Hibbs consultants appreciate the significance of engaging with people to embed an organisation’s vision, mission and values as a real, and supported, part of the culture Hibbs can assist with development and auditing with each of the following areas:
- WHS/OHS Management Systems
(AS/NZS 4801; OHSAS 18001)
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001)
- Compliance with regulation for transport and storage of dangerous goods
- Environmental Management Systems
- WHS legislation
- Major Hazard Facility Safety Case advice
- Assessments against AS 1940:2017 The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- Assessments against AS 3833: 2007 The storage and handling of mixed classes of dangerous goods, in packages and intermediate bulk containers
- Assessments against AS 4332-2004 The storage and handling of gases in cylinders
- Preparation and review of Safety Data Sheets
- State Self Insure Audits
- Contractor Management advice
GET IN TOUCH
Please leave your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch very soon.