HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Training is an essential element of any comprehensive safety, health, and environment management system. Regular training ensures staff have current knowledge and maintain their focus on effective WHS management. It also demonstrates to staff the commitment of senior management
to health and safety in the workplace. Hibbs offer a broad range of specialised training for the public and private enterprise as an integral component of our Safety, Health, and Environment consulting services. Training options include tailored programmes to suit specific business requirements, such as:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- On-site Induction
- Selection, use, and maintenance of Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Asbestos Work Procedures Training
- WHS Committee and HSR training
- Noise awareness and hearing conservation
- WHS Training
- Understanding Safety Data Sheets
- Customised safety training for your workplace.
Hibbs is a Registered Training Organisation under the Australian Quality Training Framework and currently is able to deliver the following nationally accredited training:
- White card ( CPCCWHS1001- Prepare to work safely in the construction industry) training (NSW) - This training is not publicly delivered , please contact us for more information.
GET IN TOUCH
Please leave your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch very soon.