HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Training is an essential element of any comprehensive safety, health, and environment management system. Regular training ensures staff have current knowledge and maintain their focus on effective WHS management. It also demonstrates to staff the commitment of senior management
to health and safety in the workplace. Hibbs is
a Registered Training Organisation under the Australian Quality Training Framework. We offer a a broad range of specialised training as an integral component of our Safety, Health, and Environment consulting services. Training options include certificate courses as well as tailored programmes to suit specific business requirements and include:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- On-site Induction
- Selection, use, and maintenance of Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Asbestos Work Procedures Training
- WHS Committee and HSR training
- Noise awareness and hearing conservation
- WHS Training
- White card (CPCCOHS1001A - Work Safely in the Construction Industry) training (NSW)
- Understanding Safety Data Sheets
- Customised safety training for your workplace.
GET IN TOUCH
Please leave your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch very soon.