SERVICES FOR THE MARITIME INDUSTRY
Hibbs offers the following comprehensive range of risk management services, to assist our maritime clients to fulfil their obligations to manage environmental impact and provide employees with a working environment free from health and safety risks.
Hibbs environmental consultants provide expert advice in:
- Preparation of Inventory of Hazardous Materials in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC.210(63)
- Asbestos surveys of vessels imported into Australia to ensure compliance with AMSA and NOPSEMA, and SOLAS 74, Chapter II-1, Regulation 3-5
- Asbestos Risk Management Programmes
- Drinking water quality and legionella
- Confined space entry programmes and training
- Occupational Hygiene programmes:
- Hydrocarbon liquid, mist, particulate and vapour
- Shipboard Chemicals (Hazardous Substances and Dangerous Goods)
- Thermal Stress (Heat and Cold)
- Exposure to cargo dusts or fumes
- Shipboard noise (Hearing Conservation)
- Vibration (hand-arm and whole-body)
- Dust Extraction and Ventilation Systems
- Biological Hazards
- Manual Handling
Hibbs is an Approved Supplier to Lloyds Register for:
- Hazardous Substances assessments for asbestos materials, SMF, PCBs, Lead-based paint systems, ozone depleting substances, CFCs, RCS, and radon, and preparation of an Inventory of Hazardous Materials.
- Assessment and measurement of occupational exposures to airborne dusts, vapours, fumes, and mists.
- Hazardous materials classification
- Environmental dust monitoring
- Sound Pressure Level measurements of public address and general alarm systems
- Measurement of noise levels
- Lighting surveys
GET IN TOUCH
Please leave your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch very soon.