Few matters are of greater importance than responsible custodianship of the environment. As citizens and corporations sharing a common environment, we have a moral and regulatory obligation to act responsibly and sustainably to ensure our actions do not adversely impact the world we all share. Importantly, failing to comply with environmental best practices and regulations can have far-reaching consequences for business and community alike. The initiatives we put in place today will help to ensure that the natural environment is preserved for the use and enjoyment of future generations.
Hibbs environmental services consultants will guide you through the intricacies of environmental management, from the overarching regulatory framework through to managing demanding site conditions and technical challenges. As environmental consultants, we provide practical, commercially astute, and technically robust advice with an outcome-focused approach. Our Environmental Services team is qualified and experienced in every aspect of contaminated land and groundwater remediation, air quality, chemistry, and environmental engineering.
Hibbs environmental consultants provide expert advice in:
- Preliminary and detailed site investigations
- Environmental impact assessments, audits and management systems
- Ecological Services
- Due diligence and baseline assessments
- Remediation investigations, studies and action plans
- Site validation programmes
- Groundwater monitoring events
- Assessment and remediation of naturally occurring and legacy asbestos contamination
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) services including:- inspections and asset capture
- volumetric surveys
- high-resolution terrain modelling
- site reconnaissance
- Aerial surveys
- Waste classification assessments
- Air quality assessments
- Stationary source emission testing
- Environmental noise and vibration assessments
Industrial development and operations have had significant impacts on soil and groundwater, and legacy sites are abundant in Australia and around the world. If contaminated sites are not assessed and properly remediated to best practice standards, they will continue to pose risks for generations to come while representing a significant, and ongoing, burden to business.
Responsible corporate strategy must allow for every stage of the business life cycle. Sustainability and compliance with environmental regulations should always be a focal point for any business decision—from initial planning through to development, operation and, finally, decommissioning.
GET IN TOUCH
Please leave your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch very soon.